Monday, December 21, 2009

Journal Entry 4 - Viviana Sanchez

I have been doing paperwork for the past month and for those who are curious, my filing of office work is all about checking the other employees attendance. I file what is called "time sheets" which shows the dates that workers are working and the days that they are getting paid. I put these time sheets in order from past to present time. I put the very old documents/time sheets in a separate folder. I have very good work organization skills and I'm very proud of it.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Really nice to know that. I was wondering, How is it to fil paperwork all the time? That it get annoying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viviana,

    You should be proud of your organizational skills. Remember, every experience is an opportunity to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's really great that your skill are getting better.
    Organization is a very importan skill and very usfull skill for school and many others..

    ReplyDelete