Monday, December 21, 2009

Journal Entry 4 - Tenzin Lhamo

My mentor has lots of patients everyday and she introduces me to every new patient she sees. When she does have a new patient she always tells me what problem they are having and why they are coming to physical therapy. In my externship there are five therapists in total and they are named Joe, Ray, Mark, Tracy and Crystal, my mentor. Everyday we have a maximum of 15 or less patients in total. Also, my mentor has a helper whose name is Joe. He helps take care of the patients and cleans up after. He is a very funny person.
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tenzy!!! I would like to know in what way do you help these patients that are in need for Physical therapy? Are there specfic massages or something? Do they feel much better when you help them?

    Good Job! You seem to have a good sense of communication with your mentor and other workers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good that u are connecting with, not only your mentor but, the others that work there too.So since everybody helps Crystal, what do you have to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tenzin,

    It sounds like you're getting to see a variety of ailments. Soak it all in, and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viviana & Faith
    I don't really help the patients, I help my mentor only.

    ReplyDelete