Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Journal Entry 4 - Khmran Malik

This week I did some paperwork and did my rounds. I also helped patients get their things from the security office. They were getting discharged. I met a Muslim student who had a stomach problem. The patient needed pain medications so he was laying down with pain. I told the nurse who was in charge to give him the medication. I also went to the CAT scan room which was pretty cool. I needed to get a drink for the patient. They were comp
Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Hi Khmran, it seems like you are doing a diverse range of tasks! Can you tell us what the CAT in CAT scan stands for? What does it do?

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are learning more about your placement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool you met a patient who is muslim, so far I have not met any patient from my country.
    GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is radiology something you are interested? I agree, seeing a CAT scan room is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khmran,

    Sounds like you have a variety of duties.

    You were very helpful to the patient by letting the nurse know he was in pain. Great job.

    Did you enjoy seeing the CAT Scan machine?

    Outstanding Job!

    ReplyDelete