Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Journal Entry 3 - Khmran Malik

This week was fun. I got to meet with new patients and got a chance to help them. There were some patients that were getting discharged so I had to remove their paperwork from their binder. I was surprised that there was a sequence to take out their paperwork when a patient is discharged. I was like wow! I also got to talk to a nurse that was from India. She is Christian. We talked about the different religions in India and what our favorite Indian food was. I also learned how to use the fax and copy machines. This week was half paperwork and half interacting with patients and assisting them with whatever they needed. I liked it because I had a chance to learn from two different points of views. It was interesting.
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. This is so interesting.I am glad your having a good time and learning alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool that you get to work with patients. How does this sequences work and what is the purpose? It's cool you found a coworker you can relate to always good in the work place. sound like your having fun i hope it only gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! So glad to hear that you are learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to go section by section to take out the paper work. The purpose is if anyone wants to check the patients information the can can flip to the page they need.

    ReplyDelete