Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Journal Entry 3 - Zaire Smalls

This week I was able to look over psycho-social intakes. It was a great experience to see the different disorders, medications and how the lingo is used. They tell stories within themselves and through that they tell each patient story. That is how I looked at all of the intakes.

I wonder what qualified each patient to have the disorder they were diagnosed with and I want to go inside their minds and pick it until I find what makes each disorder come about. It was interesting and fun to read. I can't wai to toned day conduct my own psycho-social. I think social worker is it for me!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Wow Zaire, what an inspirational blog post! I am really happy you are liking your placement and that it is becoming something you can see yourself doing in the future! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I am glad you have found what you will enjoy doing as a future career!!( Finding out what is right for you in the future it is not so easy)

    ReplyDelete