Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Writing Workshop - Viviana Sanchez

Why would I be a good Biochemist Technician?

What a biochemist technician basically does is do a lot of investigative lab work on human micro organisms (take samples) such as blood, check cellular structure, bowel movement, urine, gastric juices etc. They are doctors who are really interested in the wonderful science of the human body and its functions. The need to have pretty good critical and realistic skills is very important. They need to use their thoughts and ideas in order to connect with their analytical research and the issues/problems that they may confront in the future. With all information gathered they need to have knowledge about scientific methods in order to experiment and come up with resolutions. They too need to know how to keep lab equipment safe and in proper shape. They need to know how to use it as well.

I think I would be a good biochemist technician because first of all I like learning about the human body and learning about lab work seems very interesting. I have been interested in this topic for a while now and I find it fascinating on how biochemist technicians gather research information on analyzing human micro specimens and how it affects the human body. They do this with proper lab equipment which they need to know how to take care of. I think I have known ever since I was young that i had an investigative and inquisitive mind/spirit especially when it comes to the functions of the human body. I am very organized and I am a very good listener and a good critical/logic thinker. I know that these are my strengths that connect to the skills that a biochemist technician needs.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment