Monday, November 23, 2009

Journal Entry 1 - Khmran Malik (11/23/09)

This week I learned how to talk to patients as well as learned different codes to doors where there are medications and other medical supplies. I saw the pharmacy where medication is located for patients. I also followed the nurse around and observed what she was doing. I found different ways to interact with patients.

I also helped a man (patient) to get to his wheel chair and dropped him off downstairs. The man was saying that he couldn't wait to go home and see his grandsons. He was very happy to be leaving.
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting, Khmran! Will you be administering medication to the patients?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you explain to us one way that you interact with a patient?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! Do you get to interact with children or only adults?

    ReplyDelete