Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Journal Entry 6 - Zaire Smalls

This week at my site, Lauren and I went to the MediCaid office. Lauren showed me how to hand in the form for presumptive and regular medicaid applications. This was very interesting to do because it is so simple. Not in a bad way though, in a good way: You show your ID and go to a window just for health care workers and hand the form in. You also pick up any form that needs to be approved or denied.

After this, I got to spend some one on one time with my mentor, which was awesome. It was a nice day in general.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. its good to know that you are so connected with your mentor. it is so cute. then again the program is called MENTOR CONNECTION. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do people apply to medicaid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zaire I am glad you are expanding your knowlege and learning such things not everyone gets a chance to!

    ReplyDelete