Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Journal Entry 6 - Viviana Sanchez

This week, I completed an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) training. I went with Fay and with another worker. The whole purpose of this training is to learn how to put a patient's medical records on a computer instead of keeping them in written medical files. The whole procedure was a lot to absorb. There were parts that were more difficult than others. I go to this computer training every Monday. Fay told that later she will teach me more about EMR procedure because I will be doing it later on.

The next day I came in and we were talking about the training that I wen tot. We started doing supervision worksheets. She taught me about supervision and when and where it is used. The purpose of these worksheets is just to get together with Fay and tell her about my work and whether I have any questions or need help so she can help me with anything that I need.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. maybe you can show me how to do the EMR when you learn how to do it.

    ReplyDelete