Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Journal Entry 6 - Sherlyn Aldas

I have not spent a lot of time at my externship due to schedule changes. However, I did not just spend time doing nothing. I decided to start working on a new way to get more books for the Reach Out and Read program.

I also got evaluated by Emelin, my mentor for my performance review. Although she mostly had positive things to say, she wants me to converse more and be a bit more outgoing. I shared with her the idea of extending the book drive and she told me I should go to her in case I need more help but to mostly try to solve the problems immediately and face on.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. i know it sucks how you dont get the chance to go to your placement nowadays because of all that breaks, but just hang in there

    ReplyDelete