Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Faith Fordjour 8 - Journal Entry

This week was alright. I was supposed to shadow a doctor but they were all very busy. Sonia, my mentor was asking nurses to allow me to shadow them like I did the last time. The nurses were also busy so I went back to helping the kids read and color. This was good for me because we have been so busy, I haven't done this in a while!

One time I helped another volunteer clean up Sonia's Office. Sonia's office is like a closet filled with books so Paul, one of the volunteers, and I decided to clean it out. It was a lot of hard work and organization but we did it. We made the office look half empty by the time we were done. We sorted out the books and placed them in categories. this was a good lesson to me because i learned not to wait until things pile up to start them!
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. funny thing is that i went back on monday and the office is filled with new books now. smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how does it feel to shadow nurses? What new things have you learned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did have fun cleaning Sonia's office? =]

    ReplyDelete