Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Journal Entry 7 - Zaire Smalls

After looking at insurance claims this past week, I began to wonder about the assistance programs for people who do not have health insurance. I learned that people can get limited or temporary health care. Temporary health care is about 90 days.

But what do you do after that?

I decided to look into the assistance programs to get a better picture. I want to find out what programs there are and who they apply to. Is there an age range? How do you qualify? Where the services you would be assisted with and what is the possibility of implementing these services into intake. I will speak with my mentor on about this as it is something I am interested in.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Zaire,

    It seems like you are very interesred in what you do, which is great. I hope you find all the answers to your questions. You sound like a researcher alreay, so go for it!!

    Otavalo, Ivonn

    ReplyDelete