Thursday, March 11, 2010

Journal Entry 7 - Sherlyn Aldas

Emelin was absent due to jury duty so I worked at the Audobon clinic with one of the foster grandparents. I read to a kid and then he read back to me but he was not so sure about the words so he made it up. He had a very vivid imagination and he made me laugh.

Later on, a lady with a child asked me to help her translate. I felt great being able to help her, especially since I haven't translated for my mom in a while and it made me feel useful. I also have been thinking of an idea in order to get people interested in participating in my book donation. I was thinking of offering a prize as more people would be interested in donating more books.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Nice, something new! I am glad you had something new to experience.

    ReplyDelete