Monday, May 24, 2010

Journal Entry 3 - Ivonn Otavalo

This week in my placement I continued reading a prenatal book. While reading it, I realized how helpful it will be for my research paper. This book is full of useful information, so useful that I decided to take notes on it while reading. I had a chance to tell Miriam how my essay will be planned and what topics I might include from the book. I found the following topics to be interesting:

Breech - when the baby is not in the right position when the woman is about to give birth.

Relaxation Methods - Methods that will allow the future mom to stay calm and patient when experiencing contractions and when she is about to give birth.

I also came up with topics my essay might include including prenatal exams in detail, pregnancy concerns, a healthy baby, do and don't during pregnancy, eating healthy during pregnancy, cravings, sex during pregnancy, breech and relaxation methods.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment