Monday, April 12, 2010

Journal Entry 8 - Zaire Smalls

At my site I have been assigned a project to make and manage the resource books for all the social workers. This is a bit of a task - it is not hard but it is a little tedious. I have to put them in categories then make copies if the document fits into more categories. I did this for two binders and then put copies in 7 binders.

The interesting part of this is to see all the different organizations and their functions. Most of the organizations are in Brooklyn as well as Manhattan. They each do something different than the last, but having said that, there are many similar organizations as well. Honestly, I am fascinated.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. wow, that seem like lot of work. But glade to hear that you enjoying it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zaire,

    I can imagine how tedious that might of been. On the other hand,I am glad your are enthralled with what you do.

    Otavalo, Ivonn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zaire,

    Those resources are super important for the Social Workers and the clients they serve. I'm glad you're learning about all the different kinds of resources out there.

    ReplyDelete